Clinical Research Coordinator CRC
- $20 to $40 Hourly
Meta Medical Research Institute is hiring an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator or Sr. CRC to help us keep growing. If you're a dedicated and ambitious clinical research professional, Meta Medical is an excellent place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Clinical Research Coordinator
- Responsible for ensuring study compliance with local and federal laws and regulations
- Recruits and screens potential study participants and performs intake assessments
- Creates and/or maintains all documents and records related to the study
- Acts as a point of reference for study participants by answering questions and keeping them informed on the study progress
- 2+ years previous experience working in a clinical research setting or 5+ for Sr. CRC
- GCP, NIH, CITI, IATA training preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- Skilled with standard computer programs including the MS Office suite
- Understanding of medical terminology as well as standard clinical procedures and protocols
Full time placements receive excellent benefits program including:
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/match
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
Please forward CV for immediate and confidential consideration.
Dayton Ohio Healthcare CompanyDayton, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.