Do you enjoy making people happy? Do you have an appreciation for beauty and quality? Are you flexible & creative?
If you are looking for growth, development and appreciation...
If you're ready to be a long term, important part of a respected, quality focused organization,
WE have the PERFECT opportunity for you!.Requirements:
- You care about people and enjoy creating and maintaining relationships.
- You are goal oriented and sales driven but understand that truly caring about the customer and exceeding their expectations is key to your success.
- You appreciate beauty and quality.
- You understand that jewelry inherits a sentimental attachment and becomes a lifetime treasure.
- Able to work within flexible retail hours that will include: weekends, nights, Sundays and Holidays.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun environment where people are valued.
- Paid vacations, sick days and holidays.
- Merchandise discounts.
- Company funded continuing education opportunities.
- Health insurance plan up to 75% company funded.
- Co-funded 401K retirement plan.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most respected retail jewelers in America.
Day's Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer