Skilled Construction Laborer / Carpenter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Days Home Solutions in Longwood, FL is currently hiring for a full-time Skilled Construction Laborer / Carpenter to manage tasks, complete daily job worksheets, deal with homeowners, and ensure excellent execution on each construction and carpentry job. This carpentry position typically works full-time with on-call and weekend work as needed. We pay our carpentry workers a competitive wage of $15 - $30/hour.
In addition to competitive pay and our excellent culture, we offer our Construction Laborers and Carpenters the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacations
- 4-day work weeks
- A 401(k) with a match
Additionally, we offer this position mileage compensation and a company vehicle. So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT DAYS HOME SOLUTIONS
We have been serving central Florida since 2004! As a family-owned and operated business, we provide excellent commercial and residential projects from kitchen and bath remodels to full-service design. Whether customers are in need of a small repair or are dreaming of a more complex addition, we can do it. No job is too big or too small! We have the technology, licensing, experience, and skills to bring each client's vision to life! We understand the importance of helping customers design their homes or businesses and ensure that projects meet their needs. Managing each project from start to finish, we make sure every fine detail is accounted for.
We have a team full of professionals who work hard and share our vision of excellence. Our staff is very valuable to us and we want to set them up for success. We offer our employees excellent benefits, a supportive environment, and opportunities for advancement and growth! Join us!
OUR IDEAL CONSTRUCTION LABORER / CARPENTER
- Team-player - works well with others
- Optimistic - has a positive, can-do attitude
- Skilled - knowledgeable and experienced in their trade
- Reliable - someone coworkers and clients can depend on
- Diligent - performs quality work on every task they are given
- Problem-solver - critical thinker who sees what needs to be done and does it
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CONSTRUCTION LABORER / CARPENTER
- 2+ years of related experience
- Must have great carpentry skills and good hygiene
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to follow directions, read plans, use leveling devices, read a tape measure, and install windows
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Skilled Construction Laborer / Carpenter!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Days Home Solutions
ConstructionView all jobs at Days Home Solutions