Daymark Realty is seeking an experienced Real Estate Agent to serve our credit union membership in the Rocky Mount/Nashville area! As a Daymark agent you will handle all real estate sales activities in and around your assigned Coastal Credit Union branch and work with a dedicated, in-house closing coordinator for your administrative closing tasks. As a Daymark Realty agent, you will enjoy benefits such as company paid staging and professional photography on every listing, free color brochures and marketing pieces, including business cards, and work with a supporting cast of wealth advisors, mortgage loan officers and community engagement professionals. Real estate doesn't have to be an island. If it's time for a change, come grow your business with us!
Additional benefits: while earning highly competitive pay, your clients will receive significant company-paid rebates. In 2018, we gave back over $500,000 to our clients and our agents averaged 23 closed sales!
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Support credit union members with real estate related questions
- Host in-branch events to promote real estate services to credit union members
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate or related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clean, reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills