Daylight Detox and Recovery is a state-of-the-art inpatient detox and residential treatment program located in West Palm Beach, Florida. We are looking for the immediate hire of Behavioral Health Technicians with substance abuse treatment experience. Our care primarily focuses on the immediate needs of those suffering from substance use withdrawal and other substance use related disorders.
Daylight Detox and Recovery is looking to hire a number of Full-Time and Part Time BHTs, with day and night shifts available.
- Have an understanding and practical application of the supervision of our patients
- Complete and appropriately document observation rounds of our patients on a very regular basis, as ordered by the medical director
- Complete and document vital signs from patients on a very regular basis, as ordered by the medical director
- Effectively understand the company policies as they pertain to the direct care of the patients
- Document properly the care that is being provided to all patients
- Ensure the overall safety of all patients
- Complete intake process consisting of legal forms, waivers, consents, and ROI forms with new patients
- Communicate effectively with all other members of the treatment team including nursing/medical, operational staff and clinical staff members
- Understand the proper protocol for incident reporting and communication with direct supervisor
- Any and all other responsibilities assigned by supervisor
Substance abuse treatment experience is required. Certified Nursing Assistant is preferred, but not necessary.
We would prefer to hire those individuals with relative substance abuse treatment experience, but will entertain other relative behavioral health or mental health experience.
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem
- None Needed