Corporate Account Representative
Daycon Products Company, a leading manufacturer and distributor of building maintenance supplies and services, is in search of a Corporate Account Representative to join our growing sales team. The CAR is responsible for selling Daycon's products and services to accounts within the assigned customer segment. You will be responsible for existing account retention, organic growth and supporting the overall strategy of Daycon and our parent company, Envoy Solutions. We invite you to become a part of our 80-year legacy and stellar reputation in the industry. In return for your talents, we offer you a fantastic working environment and great benefits. Apply today!
Position: Corporate Account Representative
Reports To: Director of Sales
Hours: Core Work Hours 8am-5pm w/ Adjusted Schedule for Customer Needs
Benefits: Competitive Base Salary, Annual Bonus Program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, STD, LTD, Vacation, Auto Allowance
Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
- Accomplish territory sales growth, GP$ and GP% objectives by maintaining frequent account presence, including an ongoing service and selling role.
- Implement all strategies, tactics and programs as directed by sales leadership.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular customers to solicit orders and/or contracts with customers, conduct business virtually, by phone or in writing as appropriate.
- Build and maintain a wide network of contacts, customers, and purchasing contacts.
- Execute on assigned KPIs to include Meaningful Sales Interactions as defined by sales leadership.
- Maintain and build profitability levels of existing business and seek to sell a wide and diverse mix of products and services.
- Partner with the Business Development team to implement sales and marketing strategies and develop new business in account base.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all Daycon products, services, and technologies using samples, catalogs, case studies and other means.
- Collaborate Customer Care and Inside Sales to keep accounts active and data current.
- Coordinate customer training programs.
- Comply with required activities within CRM. Prepare reports of business transactions and maintain expense account records.
- 2-3 years of sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales experience should be in Daycon related industries such as education, real estate commercial, health care facilities.
- Proven track record of success with B2B sales
- Excellent customer relations skills with strong business acumen
- Results oriented with demonstrated experience in consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office products and the ability to operate a CRM.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Valid Driver's License and safe driving history with a reliable vehicle
More About Daycon:
Daycon Products Company has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of building maintenance supplies for the past 80 years. You read that right, 80 YEARS. We are immensely proud of the Daycon legacy, and we invite you to join our family. We provide innovative cleaning products and solutions, consulting and training, and coordination and education of green cleaning and sustainability programs for building owners, property managers, contract cleaners, public schools systems and universities. Daycon's corporate headquarters is located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland with additional retail locations throughout Maryland and Virginia.
Daycon Products offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, a 401K plan with company match, life insurance and both short- and long-term disability. For more information about Daycon Products Company, go to www.daycon.com.
Daycon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Daycon Products Co., Inc.Upper Marlboro, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.