We are currently seeking to fill a full time position of a Maintenance mechanic.
This position will report to the Plant Manager. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment & systems to ensure ongoing usage and minimize downtime.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Requires the maintenance of machinery, factory, and grounds.
- Machinery maintenance includes all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Factory and grounds maintenance includes general electrical, plumbing, and structure repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair production equipment and/or facility equipment.
- Experience in setting up/relocating equipment.
- Follow department policies and procedures and work within industry guideline.
- Repair/replace defective machinery parts, perform equipment adjustment and fabricate parts when required.
- Practices safe work habits.
- Help to establish and support preventative maintenance program for all production equipment.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance repairs.
- Participate in troubleshooting equipment for repair.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience.
- Must have 2 year of experience with 24 volts electrical and hydraulic 110/220/480 volt single/ 3 phase.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, Press Brake, Brake Press, CNC, welding, and other sheet metal fabrication machines.
- Welding and cutting operations as required.
- Experience maintaining spot welding equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Should have knowledge of mechanical systems, metal fabrication and machining.
- Must have written and spoken English language proficiency skills.
- Bilingual is a plus but not necessary.
- Own set of hand tools preferred but not required.
- Team player as well as capability to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time