Advanced Machine Operator (MK/Feederbar) - Entry Base Rate $15.00 + shift premium (2nd & 3rd Shift only)
Must be willing to work 6 days a week (48 hours).
(0 open positions) 1st Shift - Base Rate For training only (7:00am-3:00pm Mon-Sat)
(1 open positions) 2nd Shift - Base Rate + $1.00 shift premium (3:00pm-11:00pm Mon-Sat)
(3 open positions) 3rd Shift - Base Rate + $2.00 shift premium (11:00pm-7:00am Sun-Fri)
+$1.00 when a machine operator gets hired.
No resume needed but MUST have engine/automotive repair skills and prefer machine repair experience or other mechanical skills (such as fixing their vehicles, machinery, or similar).
Experience with blueprints, dial calipers, and micrometer required..
- Engine repair/rebuilding experience
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus