HR/Recruiting Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Day & Night Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing in Phoenix, Arizona is actively seeking a dynamic HR and Recruiting Business Partner to join their growing organization.
What We Do:
Day & Night is comprised of a team of individuals that are all passionate about providing exceptional, honest service. We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for our clients' plumbing and HVAC systems in Phoenix and the surrounding valley. We truly believe in making a difference.
We are looking for a driven Human Resource / Recruiting Business Partner to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties including talent acquisition. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources and recruitment as well as general administrative responsibilities. This position will primarily support the recruiting process, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, attracting and pre-screening candidates, and coordinating all recruiting and onboarding events. In addition, this role carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: payroll and HRIS administration, onboarding, policy implementation, employee relations and general compliance.
What We Offer
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance policy of $25,000 provided for all full-time employees at no cost!
- Paid Holidays and Time-Off
- Industry-leading retirement plan (401k) with company match!
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. You'll come to love the characters that work here, and you'll build life-long friendships at Day & Night.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, or related field preferred
- Have a minimum of three years of human resources or related experience required
- Possess very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines and can work under pressure
- You are an active listener, probing, and have strong interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate a can-do attitude and are a team player
Day and Night Air Conditioning
3669 E LaSalle StPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Night Shift Plumber jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.