We are seeking a Business Support Representative to support our sales teams members in the Southern OR and surrounding Market, while training towards Outside Sales!
We need someone to be the inside support to help our outside sales team! You will need to be extremely organized, independent, be able to multi-task.
As a key member of our sales organization, this individual will work with our sales reps in our Eastern WA territories. You will provide support on both internal and external processes to ensure our sales team can maximize their time with our customers.
- Generate customer facing professional quotes for various products and services.
- Research internal account information or competitive pricing.
- Own new account creation process, filling out proper paperwork, and moving through the required internal departments.
- Assist the sales team by making outbound calls and setting up appointments when needed.
- Communicate with vendors and inspect their processes get completed.
- Support sales department with administrative and process development.
- Will build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining project workbooks.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business
- Other duties as required.
Earn additional bonus funds by offering customers:
- add-on sales
- parts sales
- maintenance contracts
Required Job Specification:
- Ideally a degree from an accredited University or equivalent business experience, Diploma with experience
- Superior written and verbal communications skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Day Wireless Systems is the largest full-service wireless integrator in the West and the largest Motorola dealer in the United States. At Day Wireless Systems, we offer the wireless solutions companies need to get ahead….and stay that way! This can range from complex Motorola radio systems to broadband wireless networks to affordable radio rentals for short term events. We can customize the solutions our customer need, and have relied upon, to stay connected in real time and when it matters most.
Founded in 1969, today we have 26 locations and 300+ employees in California, Oregon, and Washington. Day Wireless employees enjoy the opportunity to grow and transfer within our many locations and business divisions and looks to promote from within.
The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits !
Day Wireless Systems (DWS) and Reliance Connects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: DWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. DWS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DWS encourages applicants of all ages.