CANDIDATES THAT ANSWER THE PRE-SCREEN QUESTIONS WILL RECEIVE FIRST CONSIDERATION
Summary: We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our friendly accounting team at our HQ in Estacada, OR.
We are looking for someone that works well within a team setting, has a customer service focus, and the desire to take initiative and problem-solve. This is a high volume position so we need someone that can multi-task and work under pressure well.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Desired:
· Three to five years of Accounts Payable and General Accounting work experience.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Professional, outgoing demeanor
· Teamwork skills with a can-do attitude
· Solid experience with MS Office programs -- MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Reviewing, sorting and matching invoices and check requests
- Preparing invoices for payment
- Setting up and processing accounts payable checks
- Reconciliation of payments
- Preparing analysis of accounts
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are updated
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Maintaining vendor files
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Assisting in month end closing
- And other duties or tasks as needed
The team at Reliance Connects enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, long term and short-term disability, educational reimbursement, 401K, cancer and accidental insurance, life insurance, and paid vacations. Plus, the great combination of a family owned business that offers large company stability with a small company atmosphere.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."