E-commerce company seeking an associate for an E-Commerce Specialist (SEO, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Groupon) role. This is a full time job to be performed in-house at our office in the Gardena area. The ideal candidate that will be considered for this position should have strong research and analytical skills.
• Have initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and think out of the box.
• Ensure all possible keywords are being used, increase ranking, match competitor prices
• Familiarity with FlashSite platform and previous experience with the platform is a must.
• Experience with PPC - Management of Pay per click programs and affiliates.
• Knowledge of A+ Content is a most for our Ebay platform.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Office and Google Analytics is a must.
• At least three years of experience with listing and managing products on E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Groupon etc.
• Review competition and trends then provide product development recommendations for multiple marketplaces to increase ROI.
• Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
• Accurately recognize product variations and update/create professional listings on Amazon and other marketplaces.
• Driving traffic to pages and converting sales.
• Maintain and expand eCommerce channel such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Groupon etc.
• Produce quality email campaigns that are consistent with current guidelines and principles.
• Assist team in creating new product detail pages and improving existing pages.
• We offer medical and dental benefits. We are looking to hire immediately. Interested candidates, kindly submit your resume with a cover letter of your work experience. Please include your desired compensation range.
We are looking for 5 candidates to fill this position. Please apply if you have at least 3 year of experience. Otherwise , you will not be considered.