Customer Experience Representative ( Full-Time)
Daynight Promotion is a fast-growing firm taking over the Riverside area and looking for Customer Service Representatives to take on full-time roles within our organization!
Customer Service Representative's Responsibilities:
- Consistently delivers a remarkable customer service experience directly.
- Responsible for improving customer retention using strategic programs, services and excellent in-person communication.
- Works extensively with the customer to provide timely solutions including order entry, order follow-up, upgrades, order updates, etc.
- Accepts coaching and takes action to improve customer engagement and sales performance.
- Combines service and sales with systems skills and basic product knowledge to ask customers questions and effectively offer relevant solutions.
- Shares relevant customer feedback with sales partners to form new strategies and resolve issues.
- Quickly captures customer’s needs and seamlessly provides options that meet those needs.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to drive sales growth by identifying new leads.
- Provide a personalized approach that shows customers we can help, regardless of their need.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced way.
- Experience using relevant sales and customer engagement tactics.
- Must have proof of at minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent; with post-secondary education being preferred.
- Accurate data entry skills required.
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Great public-speaking or presentation skills
- Self-starter with proof of a strong work ethic and energetic personality.
Powered by JazzHR
Day Night PromotionsFontana, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.