Company Information: Position covers a group of companies commonly owned. The primary entity is a National Construction Company as well as a Ranch and Resort located in Preston Idaho. Office is located in Preston.
A good candidate for our Controller/HR position requires a candidate that is detail-oriented and proficient in Quickbooks, Excel and other Office software.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Candidate will be able to:
- Enter all data into Quickbooks and Coordinate with 3rd party CPA. Produce Monthly and Quarterly reports on AR/AP and company financials for Bonding and Financial partners, etc.
- Set up financial controls and budgets for future company needs. Prepare checks for company expenses. Identify control weaknesses, regulatory compliance issues, and other areas of risk.
- Work with owner and executive team for planning and reporting as needed.
- Complete audit assignments in an efficient and timely manner (i.e., by the budgeted/estimated dates and provide updates to management as needed).
- Prepare payroll for all company employees and coordinate benefits as well as pay payroll taxes and regulatory compliance for HR.
- Adapt documentation and procedures for company needs.
- Keep financials and HR records confidential.
- 3+ years of public or private accounting
- Proficient with Quickbooks and Office software
- The perfect candidate will have a bachelors or master’s degree in accounting or finance along with their CPA license
Job Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with extended hours on occasion
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $54,000.00 BOE, per year (starting salary)
Day Builders, Inc.