Operations Support Coordinator
Day & Zimmermann Chantilly, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About SOC, A Day & Zimmermann Company
SOC is an integrated provider of mission support solutions through our global security, operations and maintenance, architecture and engineering, and staffing services to the U.S. Government and commercial clients. Ranked on the global Defense News Top 100 List of defense companies, SOC is owned by Day & Zimmermann, a century-old, family-owned company with a workforce of more than 41,000 around the world. Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. https://www.soc-usa.com/about-us
Operations Support Coordinator is needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with SOC,A Day & Zimmermann located in Chantilly, VA. Operations Support Coordinator will provide operational logistics support for Task Order 3 / Baghdad, Iraq as well as aid in the QA/QC of bio submissions into the HITS system.
The Work Youll Be Doing:
- Assist the Task Order Deputy Program Manager (DPM) with operational logistics support for all OCONUS operations.
- Coordinate inventory management, forcasting, and procurement needs for the task order.
- Review internal processes and coordinate with vendors as necessery to meet contract requirements, e.g. biometric accountability, muster, invoicing, property, etc.
- Work with CONUS and OCONUS leadership to review and analyze recruiting, retention, and rotations and assists in developing strategies to minimize rotational gaps and minimize deducts.
- HITS - QA/QC task order Bio entries into the HITS system. Maintain all requirements for HITS system access and State Department email access.
- Assist other task orders with biometric accountability programs and property management programs as needed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years on a WPS contract
- National Property Management Association CPPS certificate preferred, but not required.
- Great attitude and team player.
- Successful completion of background screening process.
The Big Picture Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Have a general knowledge of logistics and supply chain processes
- Understand inventory tracking and forcasting processes
- Have a basic understanding of invoicing and personnel accountability
- Have acute attention to detail
- Understand Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Whats In It For You?
Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, parental leave and paid time off.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now! Recruiter: Melanie Richert
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Yoh Staffing. Keywords: Operations Specialist, Location: Chantilly, VA - 20151
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com, and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.
Day & Zimmermann
BusinessView all jobs at Day & Zimmermann