Day & Zimmerman Audubon, PA
- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, were excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where were headed together. And wed love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com.
Program Manager needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh located in Audubon, PA.
The Program Manager is responsible for the vendor management program at the client site. The Program Manager is tasked with ensuring client satisfaction and managing the client's needs including identifying the opportunity to increase sales and grow the client account. The Program Manager is also the main point of contact for contract employees on-site and is responsible for managing on-site contractors.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Works with Program Coordinators to ensure reqs are filled in a timely manner with quality candidates. Identifies deficiencies with the recruiting process and works with outside suppliers if necessary.
- Maintains vendor and client relationships and resolves issues as they arise.
- Manages the overall resource management including resolving performance and employee relations issues, handles terminations, exit interviews and coordinates the recognition programs. Understands and identifies situations where increased escalation to corporate HR is necessary.
- Identifies new growth opportunities with clients.
- Alerts Customer Care of billing and time keeping issues.
- Runs weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports for both the client and Yoh.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Knowledge of HR best practices including, state/federal employment laws, coaching employee performance, and handling employee relation issues.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strategic thinking capabilities, including the ability to come up with on the spot creative solutions.
- Experience managing groups on-site and remotely
- Technical Expertise - Proficient PC Skills including MS Office. Excellent excel/reporting knowledge and skill - i.e. pivot tables, v-look ups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience within the staffing industry, preferably in an onsite setting.
- 3+ years of work experience.
The Big Picture Top Skills You Should Possess:
- MSP Operations
- VMS Experience
- Customer Facing Experience
Whats In It For You? Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, a bonus plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Yoh Staffing. Keywords: Program Manager, Location: Audubon, PA - 19407
Day & Zimmerman
BusinessView all jobs at Day & Zimmerman