CDL-A Dedicated Driver - Home Daily
Day & Ross Sterling Heights, MI
- Posted: May 06, 2021
- $22 Hourly
- Current CDL-A License.
- If you do not already have one, we will send you for a DOT physical.
- Pre-employment DOT urine drug test.
- Minimum 1 year experience required.
Day & Ross has an opening for a Class A Driver for a Dedicated Regional run in the Sterling Heights, MI area. We have GREAT PAY, Work Life Balance, Excellent Benefits, and Top-notch Equipment. Driver home everyday!
Come join our fleet of employees, who are recognized and appreciated for all the work that they do!
- Position operates Sunday – Friday on the third shift and hours typically run 21:45-05:45
- Home Daily, out of Sterling Heights, MI
- $22/hour and overtime after 40 hours
- Tractor/Trailer Dry Van/Reefer depending on season
- Drivers are responsible for on-time and accurate delivery
- You are eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the following month, after your date of employment.
- Single medical coverage for as low as $20.82 per week
- Voluntary affordable Dental & Vision coverage
- Company funded life and accidental death insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
Day & Ross
AddressSterling Heights, MI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Day & Ross