Day & Night Air Conditioning & Plumbing, Inc.ofPhoenix, Arizonais actively seeking a full time Installation Admin to deliver excellent customer service to our customers on the phone and to utilize their organization skills to ensure all necessary steps are taken to have the jobs ready for the install team. We've been doing this for 42 years here in the Phoenix Metro area. Do you have a desire to join a busy winning team to advance your career? Are you able to prioritize tasks? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you good at communication? What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this, and how much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home's plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems in Phoenix and the surrounding Valley. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. Day & Night's certified tradesmen and employees are empowered to make a difference in our customers' day by making sure they are happy and satisfied. They feel good about going to work every day because they work for a company that believes in making a difference, not just a buck. Day & Night is comprised of ateam of individuals that are all passionate about providing exceptional,honest service. This means Managers are available and ready to help. We are proud of our safe and modern facility near 40th Street and Broadway in Phoenix. We have a gym! We have an amazing kitchen! We have a state-of-the-art training room! We even have covered parking! That is just the tip of the iceberg!
- The ability to multi-task this is huge!
- Assist the Install Coordinator with day-to-day operations.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the field teams.
- Work directly with customers over-the-phone to schedule and coordinate their jobs.
- Data entry for equipment registrations, utility rebates, invoicing, commission reporting
- Assist withcoordinating communication between installers, field supervisors, customers, vendors and the office.
- Take in-bound phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls to schedule final walk through's and maintenance.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day.
- Respond to customer messages and questions.
- Communicate repair status to customers in an organized fashion.
- Work a rotating Saturday shift, approximately every 4th Saturday.
- Maintain accurate customer information in our database.
- Confirm next day appointments.
- Other duties as directed.
What We Offer
- Pay rate is $14.00 to $19.00 per hour depending on your experience, plus spiffs. Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Phoenix area!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - we pay 100% of your insurance premiums!
- Life Insurance policy of $25,000 provided for all full-time employees at no cost!
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time-Off
- Industry leading retirement plan with company match!
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love the characters that work here, and you'll build life-long friendships at Day & Night.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Day & Night AC and Plumbing by visiting .DayandNightAir.
When you're ready, please follow the directions at .dayandnightair.applicantlist/jobs/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Day & Night Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing