- $25 Hourly
We are seeking an Immunization Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for providing predetermined immunization(s) to children and adults in an office setting for travelers.
- Assesses client's indication for travel vaccines, screens for contraindications to vaccine and obtains informed consent as per established policies and procedures.
- Administers the required vaccine in accordance with established guidelines
- Counsels client with regard to "after care" and possible adverse events.
- Completes required documentation including data collection
- Observes for and assists coordinator in the management of fainting, anaphylaxis or other immediate reactions.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Maintains vaccine cold chain and appropriate disposal of sharps
- Work individually or with inter-professional teams to tackle complex issues
- Reports to Clinic Manager
- Current RPN registration in good standing with the CNO
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Dawson Road Medical Clinic
89 Dawson Road Suite 105Guelph, ON
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.