Summer Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member (Social Media Focus)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Dawn Newland - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Experience in marketing
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Dawn Newland - State Farm Agent
BusinessView all jobs at Dawn Newland - State Farm Agent