Entry Level Aerial Service Technician Apprentice– Non-Union Position
Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental, Inc.
Dawes Rigging and Crane Rental is seeking an Entry level Service Technician. Company is willing to teach and train however experience in the mechanical field is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Diagnose, repair, adjust and modify components as needed.
- Reads, understands and interprets operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings.
- Positive interface with supervisor, parts department and customers.
- Prepare proper documentation of actions taken.
- Able to work with diagnostic equipment for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintain conformity to safety requirements and other regulations.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Having an aptitude in electrical is a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work safely around moving machinery; to work in conditions with marked changes in temperature & humidity.
- Ability to safely operate construction equipment.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Manufacturer’s training will be an integral part of this position. Applicant must be willing to learn new computer, electronic and hydraulic systems, follow safety guidelines as they evolve in our industry, and remain certified within the various portions of our field such as assembly, disassembly and troubleshooting.
- Continued training for continued success
- Attractive compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance (for full time employees)
- 401(k) after 6 months of employment
ALL Crane Family of Companies
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment. The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 38+ strategically located branches operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, and Jeffers names – including specialized divisions for aerial lifts, boom trucks (ALT Sales), and parts. Since 1964, the ALL Family has been a leader in the lift industry – with market strengths that include commercial construction, roads & bridges, power generation, plants & processing, facility maintenance, and more. We're ALL you need ®
The ALL Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.