Supply Chain Specialist - I - Hybrid
- Posted: April 29, 2022
Our client, a world leader in Biotechnology & Bio pharmaceuticals is looking Supply Chain Specialist - I - Hybrid.
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist - I - Hybrid
Job Duration: Long Term Contract(Possibility Of further Extension)
Job Location: San Dimas/La Verne, CA
- Create and drive completion for Commercial Item Requests and Manufacture requests in GPLM.
- Drive item extension workflow in EBS for master org and local org set up.
- Revise formulas in GPLM to support new and ongoing production.
- Create and revise recipes in EBS to support new and ongoing production.
- Revise Paper BOM's and checklists in G-Vault to support new and ongoing production.
- Create and drive DCC's to completion in G-vault
- Monitor and complete PR tasks to ensure the deadlines are met.
- Fill out monthly material disposal forms and route for approval in G-Vault as required.
- Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- With guidance exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- May provide training and guidance to other Supply Chain personnel.
- Partners with global master data team to ensure local requirements, processes, and input are considered and incorporated into the implementation of business technology solutions.
- Executes local master data management processes in line with a global master data governance model.
• SAP (Future State)
• MES (Future State)
• Rapid Response/Kinaxis
• Microsoft Office Programs
- Works on assignments that range from routine to semi routine in nature where independent action and initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Works on assignments where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge with intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to develop solutions to moderately nonroutine problems.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Applies working knowledge of manufacturing and production operations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a daily basis.
Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or 1+ year of relevant experience and a MS.
• Demonstrated high aptitude for working with technical details and data applications required.
• Strong working knowledge of business enabling software such as MES, SAP, Oracle is highly desired.
• Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable
AddressLa Verne, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Dawarconsulting