Financial Analyst II (Hybrid, W2 only)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a world leader in Biotechnology & Biopharmaceuticals is looking for Financial Analyst II.
Job Title: Financial Analyst II
Job Duration: Long Term Contract (Potential to go FT if there is strong performance and approved headcount)
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA - Hybrid 1-2 Days on site (Flexible after 90 day training period)
RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
• Maintain and advance the US revenue model, coordinating with Commercial team partners to ensure accuracy and transparency.
• Perform worldwide revenue consolidation, working extensively with the ACE FP&A team to drive alignment and clarity
• Assist in the development and coordination of financial budgets (OPEX, headcount) for the US Commercial teams, in partnership with department heads/project leads.
• Support International expansion efforts through budgeting/forecasting and coordination with applicable Gilead affiliates
• Build and consolidate summary files for reporting actuals, forecast and budget.
• Work with Accounting on monthly close and provide monthly accruals/reclasses.
• Assist in performing ad hoc analytics (NPV, headcount analyses, etc.) and roll-ups.
• Assist in day-to-day management of departmental financial analysis needs.
• Assist in the accounting close process by analyzing variances and ensuring financial reporting is accurate.
• Develop process improvements for financial reporting.
• Other ad hoc analysis and duties as assigned.
• BA/BS (Finance or Accounting Field) with 2+ years of experience;
• Experience in high-growth and multi-national organization, a plus
• Highly proficient in Excel (including the ability to perform pivot tables, VLOOKUP and high-level functions and formulas) and PowerPoint with Think-Cell.
• Solid proficiencies utilizing key finance systems and reporting software (such as Oracle, Hyperion Planning/Essbase, SAP, and OBIEE).
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
• Pharmaceutical industry experience, a plus.
• Cost accounting background, a plus.
Dawar Consulting, Inc.
AddressSanta Monica, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Dawar Consulting, Inc.