Davlyn Investments has an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Tech to work at one of our apartment communities in Reseda. 160 units.
Property maintenance is essential to every apartment community, and it is the maintenance team that carries out this vital role. Maintenance Techs are charged with preparing vacant apartments for new residents and performing routine and emergency maintenance of all kinds.
Maintenance Techs must have:
- A working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance, repair and service
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action
- Experience in managing a Porter/Housekeeper
- Superior customer service skills and a great attention to detail
- Three or more years of hands-on general maintenance experience including plumbing, electrical and appliance repair and installation and general carpentry; experience in painting is a plus.
- A high school diploma or equivalent with trade school and/or military training or industry designation (CAMT or CAMT II) a plus.
- A valid drivers license, own transportation and a good driving record
- Ability to work on-call and be available for after hours emergencies
- Pass a drug screen, criminal background check, credit check, social security card check and provide authorization to work in the United States.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) -
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community
- Manage Porter/Housekeeper
- Perform timely "Make Ready" repairs (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
- Paint units for turnover as directed by the Property Manager according to the property budget guidelines.
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service within company standards.
- Report all unit deficiencies and or risk management safety issues
- Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are in proper working order, request replacements as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATON -
Press reply to send your resume via WORD DOCUMENT or fax your resume to 858-792-8400.
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Davlyn Investments Property Management is a dynamic, privately held, entrepreneurial real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition, renovation, management, and sale of multi-family apartment and commercial office properties in San Diego County, the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County and the San Francisco Bay Area. Davlyn exclusively manages their own properties. The corporate headquarters is located in San Diego.
We invite you to visit our web site to learn more about the company and our portfolio of properties: www.davlyninvestments.com
Our 100+ employees thrive in an organization focused on excellence and growth and a company culture that reflects the entrepreneurial spirit of the principals. This is a culture where creativity, passion for the real estate industry, a strong work ethic and high integrity are valued and recognized. Our team of employees enjoy challenging work assignments and enjoy a close-knit team environment.