Software Control Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SOFTWARE CONTROL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Huntsville, AL
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
DSI is seeking a Software Control Account Manager to support work in Huntsville, AL. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Manage the team’s cost and schedule.
- Maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Author Baseline Change Requests (BCR) for Change Control Boards (CCB).
- Adhere to accepted standards for the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- Participate in cross-functional technical discussion between software, systems engineering, and other IPTs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline.
- 5 years of experience as a CAM, preferably in software development.
- Understanding of EVMS, cost, schedule, resource management, change management and cost estimation.
- Knowledge of the Agile software development lifecycle(s).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel-based metrics tools and change control processes.
Davis Strategic Innovations (DSI)
Get fresh Accounting Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.