Project Architect | Project Manager, Architecture
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Davis, Carter, Scott has excellent career opportunities available for a Project Architect / Project Manager with Large-Scale Commercial / Residential / Multi-Family Mixed-Use project experience.
We are looking for highly motivated Architects to join our dynamic design studio, create innovative solutions for exciting, complex commercial/residential/mixed use projects in the Washington Metropolitan area.
- Health and Dental - The firms contribute a percentage towards costs
- Hybrid schedule
- 401(K) Plan with Company Match
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance (Employee)
- Paid Holidays
- PTO accrues upon start date
- Sick leave accrues upon start date
- DCS is also pleased to invest in your professional development too!
- Join the team for project tours, continuing education seminars, LEED Certification and software training, and much, much more.
Design responsibilities as follows:
- Participate in concept creation.
- Develop design concepts using REVIT three-dimensional modeling.
- Develop design concepts as they relate to aesthetics, code, FHA, ADA, and budget.
- Develop site plan concepts with understanding of all site restraints.
- Understand scope, design, and goals for project success.
Project process responsibilities as follows:
- Handle technical and production aspects of project.
- Participate in jurisdictional process – zoning, codes, and city/county/citizen’s approvals.
- Create strong relationships with project team within firm, to Owner to Contractor.
- Produce all project documents, REVIT model and drawings.
- Analyze and produce square footage calculation spreadsheets.
- Maintain quality control of contract documents.
- Maintain firm procedures, standards, and documentation.
- Support Project Manager and Project Team.
- Bachelor’s and / or master’s degree from accredited School of Architecture.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience.
- Licensure is preferred, or in process of licensing exam.
- LEED AP, or in process.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and graphic software; Revit proficiency is required.
- Experienced in all project phases.
- Experienced in Senior Living, Assisted / Independent Living (ALIL) Projects
- Knowledge of drawings required, including the level of effort and time required to produce drawings for presentation, zoning, and contract documents.
- Skilled with building codes and specifications.
- Skilled in project information management utilizing Newforma.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must exhibit good inter-personal skills and diplomacy.
- Collaborative and optimistic personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional presence, dress, and demeanor.
- Representative of our mission and values of the firm.
- Must possess strong technical skills
- Proficiency in REVIT
- Applied understanding of building systems and costs
- Skilled Detailer
- Research new products: work with tech reps to solve project related problems
Our firm takes great pride in the contributions we have made to the built environment, including award-winning buildings, interiors, and our recently recognized Human WellnessTM program. We are especially proud of the nearly 19 million square feet of sustainable working and living environments we have designed. Yet, of greatest importance is the reputation we have earned in the business community for being honest, ethical, and true to our word. This is not only reflected in the company’s leadership, but in the attitudes and actions of our employees.
Davis Carter Scott LTD
8614 Westwood Center DriveTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Project Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.