Fully-licensed candidates are eligible for a $500 sign on bonus!
Davis Behavioral Health, Inc. is seeking a full-time Therapist to join the Adult Mental Health team in its outpatient clinic located on the Layton/Kaysville border. Due to current billing contraints, the agency's preference is to hire a fully licensed, LCSW; however, fully-licensed CMHCs are also encouraged to apply as are CSWs working towards full LCSW licensure. Preference will also be given to candidates who are bilingual English/Spanish, but this is not a job requirement.
Meeting monthly face-to-face service expectations and productivity standards is also required.
- Fully-licensed clinicians are compensated at an annual rate of $60,000 + credit for years of full-licensure experience as defined below
- 1% per year for each year of full-licensure experience between 0 and 10 years
- 1% for each additional three years of full-licensure experience up to 25 years
- The Fully-licensed Clinician Pay Structure can be accessed by clicking here
Davis Behavioral Health
Davis Behavioral Health's mission is to provide access to quality behavioral healthcare by:
- Adhering to principles of choice, safety, transparency, and collaboration with our clients, staff, and partners;
- Utilizing evidence-informed practices to best serve our clients; and
- Being fiscally wise and responsible.
DBH is committed to excellence in community-based behavioral health treatment, progressive, vital and continually responsive to the needs of the community, and advocates for the behavioral health needs of our clients.
Davis Behavioral Health understands that excellent clinicians are vital to meeting the standards established by its mission and vision statements.
Davis Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Master of Social Work degree from an accredited university. Must be licensed as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Utah. Due to the population that this position will serve and restrictions established by Medicaid and Medicare, applicants who are licensed as a LCSW in the State of Utah are preferred. Possibility of filling the position with a Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), or under-filling with a Certified Social Worker (CSW) who is nearing completion of full LCSW licensure may be considered.
Further reference will be given for qualified candidates who are fluent in Spanish to assist DBH in providing excellent service and meet the increased demand from the Hispanic community. While preference will be given for candidates who speak Spanish, this is not a job requirement.
Successfully completion of a pre-employment criminal background screening and drug screening are required.
Davis Behavioral Health, Inc. offers an incredible valuable and comprehensive benefits packages to eligible employees. A copy of the current DBH Benefits Guide can be accessed by accessing the clicking here
DBH benefits include:
- Medical Insurance with multiple plan options - The current carrier and network is SelectHealth Share.
- High Deductible Health Plan with a sizeable employer Health Savings Account contribution
- Traditional Health Plan * Dental Insurance - The current carrier and network is Dental Select Platinum.
- Vision Insurance - Offered by Opticare of Utah
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual healthcare spending limit: $2,700
- Annual dependent care spending limit: $5,000 * Retirement
- Utah Retirement System participating agency
- 401(k) - DBH matches up to 2% of annual earnings
- Voluntary employee-funded options available (457 Plan Roth IRA) * Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Benefit Amounts
- Employee: 2x your base annual earnings, rounded to the nearest $1,000, to a maximum of $300,000
- Spouse: $10,000
- Child(ren): $5,000 on each eligible dependent child * Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance * Long-term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account offered to employees to voluntarily opt out of DBH medical and/or dental insurance
- Up to $2,860 per year contributed by DBH after required employee contribution * Voluntary Insurance - Administered by Allstate
- Voluntary Accident
- Voluntary Hospital
- Voluntary Critical Illness