Davila General Contractors, LLC currently has an opening for an Project Manager with experience in commercial construction industry. The Project Manager must be based out of Austin, TX or willing to relocate to Austin, TX and required to make project site visits across the country throughout construction. Experience in High End Retail, Fitness Centers or Big Box projects is a must with fast paced construction schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties would include:
- Complete account management of client(s) assigned
- Review and Approval of estimator project proposal prior to bid submission
- Supervise Assistant Project Managers or Project Engineers assigned
- Write of subcontractor/vendor scope of work and project buyout.
- Review and approve all shop drawings, submittals, RFI's and change order concerns
- Serve as office support to Superintendent with subcontractor/vendor purchases and day to day coordination
- Ensure all projects are being built to plans and specifications with field site visits.
- Attend regular site visits with project superintendent, subcontractors, vendors, client and regulators as required.
- Maintain project budgets and supervise change order process with client.
- Construction Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of practices and techniques required for proper construction means and methods.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend detailed and complex construction plans, drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in Viewpoint, Panterra, Microsoft Software (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess a strong work ethic, good organizations skills and above all integrity.
- Possess a professional demeanor, with ability to maintain good working relationships with peers, supervisors, clients and regulators.
- Possess strong negotiating and problem solving skills.