- Posted: 27 days ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Davignon Martin Architecture + Interior Design (DMa+id) is looking for a Registered Architect to join our team in Toronto on a full-time permanent basis.
what you bring:
As a Registered Architect, you are a team player with advanced technical knowledge. You are responsive and detail oriented, passionate, highly motivated, accountable, diligent, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are experienced at designing, coordinating, and managing projects. You are both creative and analytical. You are great at prioritizing tasks and are energized by the nature of this role. The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors, and your internal team is required. You possess exceptional time management skills and have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce.
what you will do:
You will be asked to participate as a Design / Project Architect on an interesting and extensive range of projects inclusive of high-end hospitality, commercial tower repurposing and multi-family residential typologies to name a few. You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry the projects through construction reviews and administration. You will be working using different programs including REVIT and CAD on medium to large scale projects with teams of people who reside in both Calgary and Toronto.
- Delivery of inspirational conceptual designs that align to the project goals and client vision as set out by the Visioning Process and Design Brief
- Preparation of presentation level drawings, models and presentations for client meetings and meetings with relevant authorities
- Presence at client meetings and meetings with relevant authorities to maintain a clear understanding of project goals and client vision
- Setting schedules and milestones for project progress and deliverables
- Development of the Designs with technical knowledge of products, construction methodologies, and coordination of sub-discipline requirements
- Code Reviews, Bylaw reviews and administration with Authorities
- Peer reviews of production level drawings
what you get:
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes health and dental benefits with an excellent company culture. We operate in an office environment of teamwork that is challenging, creative, enthusiastic, and supportive. We would love to talk to you if you believe you are a fit for this opportunity.
what you have:
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from a Canadian accredited institution or equivalent
- Professional Registration through the OAA
- Proficient in 3D modeling;
- Proficient in CAD and REVIT;
- You will require a high aptitude in learning management software such as NEWFORMA
Please send your resume, cover letter and a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include your available start date and your salary expectations. We look forward to reviewing your submission!
Davignon Martin Architecture + Interior Design
DMA is an award winning, client focused studio practice with offices in Calgary and Toronto. We are one studio but have staff in both locations and work on projects in multiple provinces. Our work is inspired and innovative, but also highly technical and intelligently creative. We are extremely metric and believe that this value makes us more efficient and allows us to move time to design while remaining profitable. We have a strong business acumen and are looking for people who will allow us to continue to grow and evolve while maintaining the quality of work that we are known for.
AddressToronto and East York, ON
ConstructionView all jobs at Davignon Martin Architecture + Interior Design