Regional Sales Manager - Fuel / Freight Manager Earn up to 100K or more a year!
- Expired: December 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Sales Manager-Fuel/Freight Manager
Are you a self-starter?
Do you enjoy setting sales targets and achieving them?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and prospecting for new business?
Davidson Oil is seeking a full time Regional Sales Manager for Fuel / Freight South area to sell fuel products and delivery solutions to convenience stores, farmers, trucking companies, agricultural producers, and others who need bulk fuel and also coordinates freight for other fuel suppliers. The Regional Sales Manager ensures our drivers have loads to deliver, our customers have fuel in their tanks and our company generates revenue. The RSM is the voice and face of our company and an advocate for both customers and drivers.
- SERVE CUSTOMERS. Grow our client base and market share.
- SELL A LOT. Exceed revenue targets
- SELL SMART. Exceed gross profit targets.
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Manager - Fuel / Freight Manager:
- Minimum 5 years- Fuel and/or Freight sales experience
- Compelling communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of consist above quota sales performance
- Ability to travel overnight 10-15% of the time
- Experience using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and Microsoft programs
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Experience negotiating with and selling to C-level executives in Small and Mid-market companies
- Experience in sales prospecting
What's in It for Me?
- Base salary $40-$50k plus a commission earning up to $100k or more a year.
- Paid Training
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance eligibility after 30 days
- 2 weeks of PTO during your first year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Be part of a team. Family-owned business.
Copy the link below into your browser and apply today
BusinessView all jobs at Davidson Oil