Special need for second shift but accepting applications for all shifts.
Are you looking to engage in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
At David’s House Ministries we are thankful for our associates. We strive to give them a sense of value. We want them to be stakeholders in our ministries. We recognize the fact that our staff members are the most important assets we have at David’s House. The relationships we build develops into the success of what our ministries are all about.
David’s House Ministries is looking for individuals who are interested in providing direct care and creating great friendships with residents. No experience is needed, free training is provided. Great for people who enjoy working on a team who achieve mutual goals. Many staff have used their experience as a direct care worker to launch into a career in the healthcare industry, social work, or working for another non-profit organization.
“The relationships I have built with the residents is by far my favorite part of working here. I also enjoy the other staff very much! This is the best job that I have ever had.”
What We Offer:
We offer 100% Medical, Life and Dental Insurance for full-time employees. We offer flexible schedules. Full time and Part time positions are available. The current need is second shift. We offer paid Training Programs. We give Premiums to employees with CNA. Total Positive Work Environment.
- Supervise and protect residents
- Provide daily care (cooking, emergencies, medications, etc.)
- Document notes, maintenance logs, etc.
- Works well in a team to provide needed assistance
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capable of handling emergency situations
- Must be able to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of our residence
- Complete training required successfully
- Must have physical and mental requirements of a direct care worker
- Free from disqualifying criminal convictions
Visit our website: http://www.dhmin.org
TO APPLY, USE THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6138254.jobs?ShowAllOpenings