We are seeking a Real Estate Lawyer to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in transactional and/or litigation matters, draft agreements, and advise clients on legal matters.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law firm
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Davidovich Kaufman Legal Group, APA:
Davidovich Kaufman Legal Group, APA ("DKLG") is an exciting professional association of qualified and experienced attorneys which primarily services the real estate and construction communities, handling all transactional and litigation needs related to real estate, construction, and landlord/tenant matters for a number of developers, owners, commercial tenants, engineers, contractors, and investors. DKLG also handles business transactional and business litigation matters for individuals and entities in industries such as food service, franchising, health services, auto warranty, apparel, commercial sales, and many other industries. Recently, the association's members were proud to expand their services by adding cannabis and consumer protection practices. DKLG provides itself on providing "Big Law" quality work for boutique pricing that makes getting attentive, top-tier, results-oriented legal services affordable for small-to-medium sized businesses. We put a high value on fostering a positive working environment in a casual atmosphere without sacrificing professionalism or quality at the highest levels.