David Williams-Farmers Insurance Agency Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Base Salary with Commissions
Career Development & Growth
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Stay up-to-date on industry market trends and best practices
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
David Williams-Farmers Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at David Williams-Farmers Insurance Agency