- Explore Opportunities
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- Sales Consultant
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
The Job was shared succesfully!
David Weekley Homes is currently seeking highly motivated experienced sales professional to be a part of our Minnesota Team in Minneapolis-St. Paul. We're looking for people that realize the importance of this role & how it impacts not only the company, but the experience that our customers have in their home buying experience.
We offer a work environment that encourages our team to serve our customers, both internal & external. We're committed to hard work & fostering personal, as well as professional growth.
- Proven closing/negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written, with the ability to talk in pictures.
- Great listening skills & creative problem solving abilities
- A proven background in prospecting
- Proactive follow up with prospective customers
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Previous new home sales experience preferred, or 2+ years sales experience in high-end sales
- Strong organizational skills
- Marketing strategies
- A high level of enthusiasm, as well as a high energy level
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Meeting monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prospecting, marketing & promoting new business
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales process
- Maintaining a relationship with the Realtor community
- Working & communicating effectively with customers & team-members
- Understanding the loan process
- Ability to work weekends, evenings & some holidays
Come and join our winning team recognized by Fortune Magazine as "One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For" nine times. We are growing and are looking for enthusiastic people that possess a strong work ethic to join in on our success. David Weekley Homes builds in 20 markets from Arizona to the Carolinas and is the largest privately-held builder in America. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and discretionary 8% match
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holidays & PTO
- College Scholarship Program
- Community Outreach
- And More!