Financial Services Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base salary + commission)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
I am seeking dynamic insurance professionals for the office of David Munson Agency who are interested in helping my business grow through value based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with growth potential. You will have a chance to learn how to market products and manage a business first hand while participating in my focused program to develop and enhance your skills and experiences. This could be the start of an exciting, challenging and fun career!Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
- Signing Bonus up to $2000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Experience in marketing financial products
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Series 6 and 63 (must be able to obtain)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agents role and office logistics
- Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
David Munson Agency
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?