- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have aspirations to own your own business? Are you outgoing and energetic? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships? If you answer yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish and build customer relationships.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Use customer-focused, needs based review processes to educate customers about insurance options.
As an agent team member, you will receive...
- A base salary
- Paid time off (vacation/personal)
- Growth potential/advancement opportunity
- Sales training provided
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals preferred.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of State Farm.
David Lantzy State FarmWhy Work Here?
Unlimited earning potential and the chance to grow into owning your own agency.
We are a growing agency looking for our next great team member. We attribute our success to having fun in an energetic environment that makes work enjoyable. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their own development as well as that of the team. If you are willing to work hard and be rewarded as such, we want to meet you.
12 W. Michigan Ave #1 Ypsilanti MI 48197Ypsilanti, MI
BusinessView all jobs at David Lantzy State Farm