Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
• Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Prepare complete and accurate work on the customer files.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations
• Willingness to work shifts, as needed
• Ability to learn
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Good listening and responding skills
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
• Possess insight into self and others
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Some technical knowledge
• Must be willing to take the initiative
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Bonus and cash incentives
• Philanthropic/Community involvement
• Organized sports leagues
• Employee personal/professional ongoing development