Commercial Real Estate Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Real Estate Law Firm and Development Company is seeking a strong, diligent and creative real estate admin assistant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Help with preparing real estate forms, documents and correspondences
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
- Maintaining/upkeeping all office systems
- Typing letters/reports
- Regularly update computer records
- Proficiency with MS Office especially Word, Excel, Paint and Adobe Acrobat programs
- Technology savvy; very strong knowledge of filing systems with the ability to learn new computer programs like GIS quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Problem solving, oral and written communication skills
-Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally with wide variety of individuals
- Self-starter and strong ability to work independently and with a small group
*Any real estate experience is preferred.*
Medical Insurance after 90 days.
David DobsonWhy Work Here?
The opportunity to work on large real estate contracts, and help with the marketing of projects.
9198 North Cliff Ln.Rixeyville, VA
Real EstateView all jobs at David Dobson