Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a talented and experienced Perl Developer, David Aplin Group has the right opportunity for you! Our US-based client is seeking to modernize their benefits systems, improve their customer service, and digitize their processes to enable a more user-friendly service for beneficiaries to apply, withdraw, amend, or transfer their benefits. This is a remote opportunity available to candidates in the United States.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Analyze and troubleshoot software issues
- Participate and contribute to Agile methodology
- Work with complex requirements and specification documents, and devise and develop appropriate software solutions
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Perl & UNIX scripting
- Object-oriented Perl Programming with PostgreSQL Database experience.
- Exposure to LINUX environment & Bootstrap JS
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Good analytical skills and debugging skills
Job ID: MT28790163
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Get fresh PERL Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!