Davey Coach Sales is the leader in van and bus sales in Colorado and across the country. We have an immediate opening for a Service Technician in our ever growing office. You will be responsible for responsible for diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical damage of vehicles while ensuring safety and quality to ensure timely delivery of repaired vehicles. Additional responsibilities include performing light-heavy maintenance and service work. We offer an outstanding pay potential between $23-27 per hour.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Analyze, diagnose, and evaluate damaged vehicles to determine repair or service needs and potential replacement of parts.
· Responsible for the maintenance of shop vehicles.
· Responsible for assisting other Technicians on the diagnosis of difficult or abnormal repairs or services.
· Accurately estimate costs for repairs, maintenance and service required.
· Perform advanced, basic and minor repairs as required – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, engine and transmission, fuel ignition, electrical, suspension and alignment, restraints and airbags, air conditioning and computer systems.
· Inspects and tests all mechanical repairs to meet manufacturers’ specifications. Road test vehicles when required.
· Communicate with production team to keep all vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery.
You will need to have:
- High School diploma/GED required. Auto mechanic vocational graduate required.
- 5+ years of automobile or automotive mechanical/electrical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience in related industry required
- ASE certification is a plus
- Experience diagnosing problems – mechanical, repairing, rebuilding and overhauling mechanical, electrical, electronic and/or hydraulic systems in a wide variety of automotive vehicles.
- Knowledge using manufacturers’ service and repair manuals.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple concurrent assignments.
We offer a great benefit package including:
- Paid Time Off – starting at 8 days per year
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and more…..
Thank you for considering this great opportunity.
We hope to receive your resume.