- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy Family Practice seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine clinical and administrative assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. Positive work culture. Amazing people!
Responsibilities are both clinical & clerical:
- Clinical duties include: obtain vitals, prepare patient for visit, perform EKGs, UAs, administer immunizations and injections, obtain cultures, assist provider with minor office surgeries, gynecological exams and various lab procedures, Rx refills and authorizations, form completion and patient education.
- Clerical duties include: patient reception and discharge, collecting copays, updating patient information in chart, scheduling appointments, referrals, answering phones, processing mail, patient follow up, obtain insurance authorizations and various other clerical duties.
- Previous experience in healthcare setting
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Positive & professional team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Davenshire Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
Well established family practice with a dedicated team of professionals. Positive work culture. Amazing people!
Family practice-newborns through elderly.
3740 Carlisle RoadHarrisburg, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Davenshire Medical Center