SERVICE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $30 Hourly
Currently hiring only experienced appliance technicians
Full line of benefits including free health care, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k w match, HSA, paid holidays, vacations and personal days off. We will also provide a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, uniforms, and more...
We also provide continuing factory and in house training
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be willing to cross train on other products.
• Must be mechanical and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Must be computer literate, great with details, numbers, and accuracy.
• Must be punctual, courteous, and well groomed.
• A background, drug and driving screening will be required.
• LEAD TECHNICIAN positions may be available.
• Minimum 2 years Appliance Service Required or
• Minimum 4 years HVAC service, refrigeration service or commercial kitchen service or hot side experience or
• We will train someone with over 4 years of similar technical skills such as electrical, automotive electrical or refrigeration, electronics, advanced schematic reading, or similar.
• we will train someone with over 4 years of apartment or other maintenance experience
Pay: $15-30 per hour based on experience
Sign on bonus based on experience and management skills
This business is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the independent business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of said business. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the location, and not to the United Appliance Servicers Association.
Dave Smith Appliance Services LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Dave Smith Appliance Services LLC