Dave Friedman Team Charleston, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
The Dave Friedman Team is a top producing, high-energy residential real estate firm in need of a full-time Appraisal Research Analyst that has a strong desire to serve clients and team members. They will have equal energy and enthusiasm. The right candidate will be a detail-oriented critical thinker who enjoys puzzles and problem-solving. The capacity to analyze complex and abstract problems using logical market-based approaches, comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments, etc. is vital to this position.
Upon completion of the comparable market analysis, the Appraisal Research Analyst will be required to deliver the pricing opinion in a detailed, articulate manner that provides for easy repeat communication to our prospective client. Furthermore, strong persuasive and technical writing and verbal skills are essential for articulating value opinions in a convincing and relatable manner to clients that may not be familiar with the complexities of pricing opinion. Some on-site visits client interviews may be required to gain the necessary information to accurately value a property.
Appraisal Research Analysts must be comfortable with managing their own schedule to meet time-sensitive deadlines while working both independently and in a collaborative team environment. Working under pressure will sometimes be required when last-minute price opinions are needed. The hours will either be Wednesday-Sunday or Thursday-Monday 10 AM to 7 PM.
A strong desire to serve people and help ease their stress is needed in this role as this position will take incoming calls from clients, agents, and vendors who are looking for solutions to the many moving parts of real estate. They will be responsible for creating a positive, Level 10+ real estate experience for all clients!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities. This is a very detail-oriented position, so attention and the ability to focus on the small things is a must!
Experience with Google Suite is needed. The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team and be a contributor. If you love helping and supporting others, and value success as a team, we are the team for you!
This position allows for working from home or our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina!
The hours will be Saturday-Wednesday 10 AM to 7 PM.
$30,000-$40,000 + Benefits + Remote or In Office
- Present assessment results by preparing the necessary appraisal report
- Interpret collected data todetermine the current property value and potential future value
- Interact with industry professionals such as mortgage underwriters, real estate brokers, assessors, lenders or financial institutions, and real estate agents, as needed
- Assist our top-flight agents with comparable market analysis and appraisal opinions
- Organized, a fast learner, and a positive person
- Great communicator, polite, polished, and professional
- Handle difficult customers with grace
- Experience in Appraisals, Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, or Mortgages
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Experience in the Real Estate Field, Mortgage Field, in Real Estate Law, or in a Comparable Position is required
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Strong analytical research skills
- Incredible Problem Solving Ability
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Excellent customer service
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Likes to Learn
- Emphasis on Growth
- Has a proven track record of success -- doesn't need to be in real estate
- Solution Based Thinking
- Professional Written Communication
- Basic Math Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Self-Development and Self Starter
- Financial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software required
- Superb time management, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills required
- Experience in performing Comparable Market Analysis preferred
The Dave Friedman Team is a team of high-level professional sales specialists that serves buyers, sellers and investors in both North and South Carolina. Our Hub is located in Charleston-Mount Pleasant, SC.
Dave Friedman Team
Real EstateView all jobs at Dave Friedman Team