18 hrs. per month
DAVACO is the leading total solutions provider of high-volume remodels, rollouts, surveys and technology deployments for global brands. With over 1,100 W-2 and T-4 employees located across the United States and Canada, DAVACO offers a strategic approach that integrates innovative technology solutions, unmatched expertise, exceptional value and consistent quality for the management and execution of high-volume, high-velocity brand initiatives. All programs are supported by Clear Thread® Technologies for data collection and reporting.
Services include: Program and project management; Fixture, equipment and graphic installations; Digital signage/digital menu boards; Kiosks, beacons and other technology upgrades; Hard and soft-line merchandising; Site, marketing and pre-construction surveys; Logistics and consolidation; Facilities maintenance programs; Special initiatives.
The Merchandise Coordinator is a brand ambassador for a territory of Retail Stores consisting of doors carrying specified client or clients' product lines. Working in conjunction with the clients' key points of contact, DAVACO management, and the store management, they are responsible for facilitating branch store sales growth and profitability while maintaining each individual client's image. They execute store merchandising and visual standards, and train and develop key store personnel. Constant, meaningful communication from the Merchandise Coordinator to DAVACO and all partners in the clients' business is the cornerstone to success in the position.
Communicate to Facilitate Teamwork and Partnership
- Review business analysis and store issues weekly. Communicate daily regarding issues which need immediate attention.
- Take responsibility and ownership for all store issues and opportunities. Partner with client and DAVACO team, when help is needed.
- Develop vital relationships with all Account levels.
- Communicate all DAVACO client product information, business analysis, floor location, presentation, and staffing issues with store management and sales associates.
- Upload store visit recaps and before/after digital photos via client site on DAVACO web-based portal.
Establish and Maintain Store Merchandising and Visual Standards
- Visually merchandise the client's department per corporate presentation directive.
- Manage back stock and ensure all styles are represented and floor is replenished.
- Ensure all departments have current standardized graphic images and vendor identification.
- Confirm all markdown and signage initiatives have been executed.
- Negotiate the best location for each client with maximum exposure to the customer.
- Obtain all visual islands and windows to promote the client's brand throughout the entire store.
Drive Sales through Business Analysis
- Analyze individual door and total account business through constant in-store review of sales and stock, mall comparisons, basic to fashion, top to bottom, and sales to stock ratios.
- Be proactive in implementing business opportunities. (i.e. Rework sales floor to focus on presentation which suits store.)
- Help to update account basics count and revise models if necessary. Ensure that fashion on order is in line with branch trends. React quickly to best sellers with client to maximize sales.
Train and Develop Branch Store Personnel
- Lead seasonal seminars for specified stores, reviewing current Fashion, Essentials, Key Items, pricing, fabric issues, trends, advertising and markdowns.
- Partner with store management in hiring and developing Specialists in specified store locations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years prior retail merchandising experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Computer skills: email/computer access
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.