Location: Irving, Texas- Corporate Headquarters
DAVACO is the leading total solutions provider of high-volume remodels, rollouts, surveys and technology deployments for global brands. With over 1,100 W-2 and T-4 employees located across the United States and Canada, DAVACO offers a strategic approach that integrates innovative technology solutions, unmatched expertise, exceptional value and consistent quality for the management and execution of high-volume, high-velocity brand initiatives. All programs are supported by ClearThread® Technologies for data collection and reporting.
Services include: Program and project management; Fixture, equipment and graphic installations; Digital signage/digital menu boards; Kiosks, beacons and other technology upgrades; Hard and soft-line merchandising; Site, marketing and pre-construction surveys; Logistics and consolidation; Facilities maintenance programs; Special initiatives.
As a Project Analyst the primary responsibilities are performing, analyzing and providing analysis and support to the entire project team or as directed by the project manager. This is achieved by working with field and office personnel in job setups, rate changes, review of project plans, customer invoicing, and job cost/variance analysis. In addition this position is responsible for reviewing and reconciling budgets on all assigned projects. Is the point of contact to receive and disseminate pertinent information regarding the current status on all ongoing projects to requestors, end users, and contractors on, at a minimum, weekly basis.
As a member of the DAVACO team your job will encompass different levels of responsibility that commands professionalism and confidentiality. Below is a partial list of responsibilities. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure/non-compete agreement as a condition of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the delivery of materials
- Responsible to read understand, interpret, input, and analyze data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness
- Assist with hitting critical cut-off period - weekly/month-end, to ensure proper accounting
- Works with Project Managers and other planning staff members to create, maintain, track and distribute task list and deliverables to assigned personnel
- Tracks statistics regarding project goals, milestones, performance standards
- Project close out including verification of all materials
- Review orders
- Coordinate internal and external communications related to the project
- Review pricing and site readiness
- Initiate change orders and track change orders
- File and record administration
- Some data entry and processing that pertains to specific accounts
- Gathering and distributing information via phone and email
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting, Logistics/Supply Chain, Construction Management, or related technical field
- Zero to two years of experience in one of the following areas: project analyst, cost management, logistics, supply chain, construction management
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Smartsheets), strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred experience with VISIO, Adobe, Oracle
- Adhere to company's policies, as well as compliance with federal and state legislation laws.
Preferred Job Attributes
- Excellent communication and organization skills; detail-oriented, articulate and mature
- Motivated/pro-active mindset in an exciting and robust work environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients both, external and internal
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to know when to make decisions and when to involve others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident substance abuse testing. We also perform pre-employment background checks.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or (214)-373-4700.