Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we looking for?
The Inside Sales Agent is an enthusiastic, self-starting person who is extremely organized and willing to do what it takes to succeed. This person must to be willing to and is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized and consistent follow-up. This person will be the first point of contact for our customers and will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. This individual must be highly motivated and competitive.
We're looking for someone that doesn't just want a job, but wants to create a life for themselves! If you are a team player that is looking for a long-term career opportunity with very high earning potential, this may be the perfect fit for you! The sky is the limit within our organization with many opportunities for growth and income.Compensation:
$40,000 - $120,000 Yearly Base and commissionResponsibilities:
- Manage the CRM database to effectively reach out to contacts
- Primary duties include outbound calling, texting, e-mail communication, and scheduling/coordination of appointments
- Serve as a concierge for home buyers and sellers to manage the client experience
- Accurately qualify leads for motivation and financial specifics
- Quickly build rapport via phone or text
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers
- Assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM/lead technologies
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-player attitude
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to systems
- Can handle rejection well
- Embraces accountability
- This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while providing a high level of service
- Have very strong phone and computer skills. 90% of this job will be completed through phone calls, texting, and e-mails while updating the client relations management software
We are the top real estate team in the Southwest Indiana area – selling over 300 homes a year! Our mission is to deliver the American dream of homeownership with five-star service. Providing the ultimate client experience is our top priority. We operate as a true team, where each person specializes in what they’re best at so we can all leverage our talents. Dauby Real Estate has experienced exponential growth over the last 5 years, and we have some big plans for future growth!
Dauby Real Estate
BusinessView all jobs at Dauby Real Estate