Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Datum Contracting is seeking a Project Manager to support the significant growth and expansion in our MD/VA office to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The successful candidate will have a project portfolio of projects completed on time and within budget.
- General Contract and Subcontract administration
- Scheduling, logistics and procurement of equipment and materials
- Shop drawing and submittal review and coordination
- Project cost review, reporting, updating and accounting
- Review of subcontractor and vendor applications for payment
- Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
- Coordination of subcontractors’ field installations
- Review and negotiate change proposal pricing with clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Quality control & project closeout
- College Degree, construction &/or management related field of study is preferred.
- Project Management experience in construction is preferred.
- Procore or similar Project Management software experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Google Drive.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Driver's License and a reliable vehicle.
Personality Traits Desired:
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and communication abilities
- Solution oriented, problem solver with a team-oriented attitude
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Leadership abilities to communicate and influence others
- Positive attitude focused on customers and clients
- Desire to be an active participant in their career and to express career goals
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary position commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance heavily subsidized by the Company
- 401k with Company matching
- PTO / holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Commerical Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Are you ready to PIVOT as a Construction Project Manager? PIVOT is an integral part of Datum Contracting East LLC. Whether you are making a career change or job change, PIVOT with us! it’s our backbone and who we are as a company and culture. Do you envision yourself being a part of a team that values Proactiveness, Integrity, Versatility, Originality and Teamwork? Apply today!
Datum Commercial Contracting
Get fresh Assistant Project Manager Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.