Job Number : 16468Job Category : Sofware/Database EngineerPosition Type : Mid-Level Oracle DBA
Location : Washington,DCEducation : BachelorYears of Experience : 8+
Datrose is seeking a Mid-Level Oracle DBA for a temporary assignment (W2 Only) opportunity in Washington, DC!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.If interested in exploring this great opportunity, please apply directly at www.datrose.com/careers.
This will be in support of a 24/7 client application.
- Managing, maintaining, and tuning an Oracle 11G and above infrastructure.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Oracle recovery, to include Backups, Redo Logs, etc.
- Installing and patching Oracle databases.
Position Requirements Mix of relevant skills Required:
- Real Application Clusters
- Automatic Storage Management
- Performance troubleshooting
- Migration experience
- Oracle TDE
- Oracle: 2-3 years
- Windows: 2-3 years
- Shell Scripting: 1 year
- PL/SQL - 2-3 years
- Active Top Secret
- Active DoD 8570 Certification
- Bachelor's in Science degree in Computer Engineering, computer information systems, telecommunications, or management information systems and 8 years of documented experience
- Working experience in a DoD environment with knowledge of DoD STIGS.