Middleware Administrator II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Middleware Administrator Level II
This position will support a Government agency that requires US Citizenship.
Location: Remote and On-site Options
Datawiz Corporation, a minority-owned Virginia based business incorporated in 1999. Datawiz is appraised at CMMI Level III for DEV & SVS by CMMI Institute a subsidiary of ISACA. Datawiz also achieved ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, and ISO 20000-1:2011 certifications. With strong qualifications in Building, Securing and Managing IT infrastructure for Public and Commercial Sectors.
Datawiz holds a strong position and reputation providing support to various federal agencies to meet their small-business utilization requirements with high caliber products and services offerings, for their critical business processes. Through our proven project management and cost engineering methodology services, we ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment by managing systems to meet their current and future needs.
Datawiz has a current opening for an Middleware Administrator II to support one of our largest Government clients located in Arlington, VA. Remote work/On-site options available.
In this role, the Middleware Administrator II will support the daily operations, maintenance, implementations, enhancements, and upgrades of the PeopleSoft and other Middleware technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead administration and operations of all Middleware instances in the non-production and production environments.
- Lead performance tuning of Middleware Tools for optimal performance.
- Design and implement clustered Middleware instances for load balancing and failover.
- Manage clustered middleware instances for load balancing and failover.
- Troubleshoot Problems related to web architecture and applications in conjunction with Service Desk, development teams, infrastructure teams, and vendors.
- Build scripts for task automation, build Support, scheduling, and file cleanup.
- Create and update functional designs, technical designs, and other project documentation.
- Work with infrastructure teams to size, Configure, and maintain Middleware Servers.
- Work with development teams to create/Configure new Middleware instances required by the project, including web Servers, application
- Servers, and Single-Sign-On.
- Responsible for Support and maintenance of all developed code.
- Work with the business, IT management and business analysts to develop a thorough understanding of business project goals, challenges and objectives
- BA/BS degree and 2 - 5 years of related work experience
- Any experience on Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience installing and configuring PeopleSoft and Middleware products on Red hat Linux systems.
- Work closely with users and management to maintain and continually improve the operations, maintenance, and documentation of the systems
- Work with infrastructure (Network, NT, UNIX and DBA) teams to research performance and other infrastructure related issues
- Provides infrastructure support services for production sustainment and on-going development efforts.
- Experience with Infosphere DataStage , including Software Installation, upgrade and patches, experience in RHEL, Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure GovCloud and Commercial Cloud environments would be a plus
- This position supports a federal government agency that requires US Citizenship and Background Investigation. The candidate must be able to clear the Background Investigation in order to commence work.
- Under Executive Order 14024, federal government workers and contractors must be able to provide proof of being fully vaccinated.
Datawiz offers the following Benefits:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
TechnologyView all jobs at Datawiz