About the Job
- Duration: Long term renewable contract
- Location: Greer, SC
- Pay rate: Hourly
- Job ID: 3228
Datasoft Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Data Analyst for a client in Greer, SC. This is a long term renewable contract with potential to be hired on by the client.
Candidates should have extensive experience with Python, "R " is preferred, as well as the ability to retrieve and analyze data sets using Hadoop cluster to solve problems with machine learning. Most important experiences are: Python, R, Hadoop, SQL, machine learning and AI.
We are looking for a data scientist who possess the skills to develop deep learning models, and has the ability to work with a team and assist in improving existing techniques. Accelerates and supports the ongoing activities in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Computer vision for the Artificial Intelligence Quality System project. Deals with large volumes of data, understands and explores data critical to Company's business. Responsible for driving data for future Company processes and products. Works with different business units to understand the business demands with respect to Artificial Intelligence and Quality Assessment. Conducts advanced analytical tasks, designs deep learning models, data mining, and computer vision to enable company to improve its products, services and processes.
Works with large datasets consisting of predominantly images and conducts analyses
Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience analyzing data sets using Hadoop cluster to solve problems with machine learning.
- Knowledge of deep learning architectures (RNN, CNN, LSTM, etc.) and frameworks (Tensor flow, Keras, etc.)
- Programming languages: Python, R
- Advances knowledge in database technologies: SQL, SQL Server, SQLite
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)